Sunday, November 18, 2012

"TH" Go Fish and Candy Land

"TH" Go Fish and Candy Land

Several of my adult and pediatric clients are working on "TH". One of my pediatric client's parents asked me for some materials for me them to work on at home. Since I am a procrastinator and have a research paper hanging over my head, I thought it would be a perfect time to make some "TH" materials! :)

The first product I made was "TH" Go Fish cards. This deck of cards have voiced and voiceless "TH" in all word positions.

Here is the instruction sheet:
The most important thing about these instructions are making sure that the printer is set to print double sided. That ensures the front and back of the card will print correctly. If you printer doesn't automatically doesn't print double sided, you should still be able to print double sided manually.

After making sure it set to double print, print on card stock, cut, and laminate. Then enjoy! Here is an example of the front and back of the cards.

Here is the link to purchase it from my TPT store:www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TH-Go-Fish

The other product I made was a set of cards to use with the game Candy Land. I just use these cards instead of the ones that come with the game. The cards target voiced and voiceless "TH" in all positions of words. 
The instructions are included in the packet but are very simple: print, cut, laminate, and enjoy!

Here are some examples are of the cards:
Here is a link to purchase "TH" Candy Land Cards: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TH-Candy-Land-Replacement-Cards

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment